Friday, December 19, 2008

Sub rider


Just a quickie for tonight (I'm still making up for last month's hiatus...) We had a great adventure yesterday (alas, another post, I must sleep!) and en route I snapped a pic of P waiting for the F. It just hit me then that there's no pictorial evidence of P and his normal mode of transport (other than the scooter:).

He simultaneously adores and detests the subway. He's Very (Very!!!) nervous lately that we will get separated boarding the train (the detests part) but greatly enjoys my lap (vs the car seat) and reading books/picnic-ing together (the adores part:). But his favorite part is... the smell. I kid you not. As we walk down the entrance stairs at our stop and the first whiff of musty underground reaches his schoz he always sighs and says "I luuuuv the smell of the subway. Mama, don't you love it?"

No comments: