Friday, December 26, 2008

Snoring

P woke me many, many times last night. A rarity for him these days. (I'm guessing its due to the 5 feathered dinosaur tattoos that litter his little body right now. They are basically a nicotine patch of food coloring :) Just one doesn't usually do too much to him, but five (including a really cute one on his forehead) led to a night of bedwetting and sleep talking/crawling ;)

One of the times he woke me with a "Psst. Psst! Mama! Mama, why is Papa sleeping so loud like that?"

Hehe, E rarely snores, so P isn't familiar with the sound. And then, P is always asleep when E is asleep.

Then P promptly rolled over and passed back out. I, however, was up for a bit. Laughing that hard in the middle of the night tends to do that to me :)

1 comment:

A said...

Oh No!!! We didn't EVEN think about the coloring in the tattoos! So sorry!