Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Oliver

I'm a music maker. Not by trade, no, definitely not :) By habit. Its been that way as far back as I can remember, a compulsion to sing, hum, whistle, rhyme. Unfortunately, talent doesn't flow out these lips, yet they habitually make sound, typically without me even realizing it. I married aptly, as the Schultz family is like me... on crack :) They add general noise making (tapping, patting, absent minded bottle scrunching, you name it) and movie quoting to the whistling and singing.

So P was a goner from the genetic get go. Thusly, his mouth is pretty much always moving too. Typically its random, rhyming; rhythmic rowdiness etc. But this week, he picked up a new showtune :) I was dying to get it on video, but he's way too self conscious for that to happen. And then he decided he wanted to trick BB into thinking that the Little Man was actually Oliver. BB would watch P on video, singing Oliver's song, and be massively confused :)

Yup, there's always noise and plots in this house :)

1 comment:

Seth said...

Oh boy.... this is the most wonderful thing I have seen. P, great job. I hope to see more!

P.s. I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog, sorry I have been so absent (no excuses). Love you.