Monday, September 21, 2009

The camera was just lying there...



I am, therefore I ham...

So, I was sick last weekend, and E was gone quite a bit. Bless the Little Man, he was amazing about keeping himself occupied until my fever broke. His usually constant requests for water or food or help were noticeably absent, replaced by his pitter patter running to the cupboards for himself :) And while he did invite me to play every 5 minutes or so, he was really understanding about my preference for just reading books :)

So he spent a lot of time at my side, on the couch, reading or just chatting with BB. Then he'd break to build towers. Back to the couch for cuddles and to tease BB. Rush off to make mayhem at the craft corner. Back for more cuddles. Towards the end of the day, he noticed the camera, just sitting there, all by its lonesome. So he decided to shoot some videos with which to entertain himself...

I warn you, its ridiculously silly, but semi-short (I'm only showing one of the four he shot, each one progressively longer and louder...) And, ummm, the time where it goes all wonky and then dark? That's his tush. I dunno, he's four....

No comments: