Thursday, March 15, 2012

Still Sick

Zia is still sick. Just a cold, but its kicking her poor little butt! Can't sleep, too boogery to nurse, crazy poops irritating her bum and a wicked sounding cough. So no wonder she has been a bit grumpy. But each day has had at least a brief glimpse of her sweet little smile...

And she wore her Snoopy dress today, how can you not smile wearing that?! Its made from old Snoopy sheets, identical to the ones my kid brother rocked in the '70's and features P's favorite scene: "Ick! I've been licked by a dog!". If you can get the boy to do his sad Snoopy face, I can guarantee you a day full of rainbows. Or, at least, it always works for me :)

2 comments:

Dina said...

Snoopy dress is THE cutest baby dress I have ever seen! And the baby wearing it is pretty darn cute too. ; )

A said...

i literally feel like i'm 50/50 on the boy/girl debate... but that dress just pulled me a little more girl than boy!!! so freaking adorable!!!!