Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sick Baby

Zia caught P's cold. She doesn't seem to weather discomfort with quite as much ease as the Little Man. The kid could be puking bile and still be pretty even keeled. Little Miss is just *miserable.*. And likes to tell ya so. She has spent the last three nights waking up every 15 minutes, all. night. long. to WAIL if she finds she is not being bounced. By last night around 2am, I realized that those... are probably the moments when someone shakes the baby:(.

But she was only bounced ;). Why that soothes her so I do not know, but at least she could be soothed. She is a boogery, coughy, hard to breath mess today and I feel so sorry for her! P, at the tail end of this same cold, has only mentioned this week, "yah, I've got boogers," and "my cough hurts.". Love seeing the differences!

We take walks each day (when wellish;) Zia watches. We walk. P climbs e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.


No comments: