Saturday, July 7, 2012

It ends today (sob)

Poor little Z has succumbed to P's boogerfest. I'm cuddling her sleeping, feverish body while my mother... mops my floors!!! She's leaving in a few hours and I keep telling my father that ... I'm gonna keep her :). Forever :))

Its been a crazy-busy two weeks. We've accomplished a ton, yet Cinderella is still miffed the house isn't quite put together ;). She has been a godsend, helping me make decisions (I'm painfully slow there), shopping for necessities (f-u-n;) and just living tipsy turvy with these kids and their never-ending messes. I just glanced at my inbox (it is overflowing with unread missives - we've been so enjoying every moment of my mother playing the part of Cinderella I've been MIA!) and saw a less than happy note about blog absences from my Father. So this one's for you, Daddy. Thanks for sharing her ;)

Pics of SuperGrams and the kids. Oh how they LOVE her!!! More to come in a few :)



No comments: