Friday, July 13, 2012

Cinderella and Instagram

So there is this app. It lets you lazy filter your pics and is just about tailor made for this Mama who can only dream about getting the photos from the phone to the computer to the editing board. I use it All the time.

Then I found out - its a social thing. (Color me Old and Clueless) Awesome Aunt A, apparently, could see our album. After the shock of sharing snippets of our lives (nothing interesting, nothing risqué ;) wore off, I warmed to the idea. I was able to follow a few other family members and found it F-U-N. So, I invited my besties to join and post pics and ahhhh, window into their worlds! What I have been missing for these last seven years! And we don't have to ignore our kids while we chat, or burn dinner while we stealth text or just busily miss each other. Insert happy dance.

BUT (always a but;) since my mom and besties can now see us.... I forget to blog and go to sleep instead :). Long story short - join Instagram ;)

But, seriously, I gotta play catch up:). Sorry I can't order these and caption them by phone!


We made Cinderella take a cleaning break and go on a hike with us. P was So Happy. Then they played catch in the park while Z climbed around the car trying to eat things:)


We ran lots of errands - some of which Z insisted on walking on her own to... Which adds Hours to a timeline ;)

After an epic fail of an attempt to get yard work done one day, Grams shot P with the super blast setting on the hose while he streaked along the far side of the fence. I gave it a go (the spraying, not the streaking) - and it was amazingly satisfying ;). P looked like a happy drowned rat afterward and the raspberry bushes survived, so I guess not such an epic fail after all...



No comments: