Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beyond words



That's the type of happiness I'm experiencing this weekend.  It makes me feel like a silly little hen of a housewife to admit this... but we finally got the plumbing and electrical and venting finished and... we have achieved fancy washing machine status.  Oh Em Geeeeeee.  After crappie rental and laundromat hitting (the last rental ate holes in a lot of our stuff - blech) for the last decade, a machine like this makes me lightheaded.  Seriously.  It got dirt out of a towel that has looked dirty (I assumed it was stained!) for 3 YEARS.  (ewww.)  The kids think its da bomb too.  This photo shot was not staged.  I found them both mesmerized by the machine yesterday.  Numerous times.  If I wasn't so busy I would sing to it and pet it.  I'm not quite kidding.

No comments: