Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Jumper


Soo... I last left blogdom whining about being stuck in the house. The Great Gods of Blogs apparently heard me and took pity - P and I have been on adventures a plenty. I have tons of pics and videos, but alas, no time. So just a quickie tonight for my jonesing mother (Hi mom - you're getting this post instead of an email! :)

P's flying infatuation has not subsided in the last week and I'm hoping it doesn't land us in a cast or two... But the child is fairly focused on this achievement, so we'll see... The below video is a compilation of his latest flying attempts, him basically flinging himself off of higher and higher objects to simulate prolonged flight. And most of the time when he lands he looks at me, eyes filled with complete awe, total belief and pride, and says "I flew!!!" I"m thinking we need to find a bungee jump thing for the child...

2 comments:

A said...

Sweet Video!

Seth said...

Umm... this is the first time I have seen super boy actually fly... Nice jumps P.