Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy



I know, I know. My posts could give the chronologically impaired whiplash. When you're a month behind on posts, well, things get a bit dizzy...

This was in Kansas, but could have been anywhere these days, I guess. P was such a serious baby, such a serious toddler. Unless you were working, hard, at entertaining him, (and I'm a nerdy clown extraordinaire!) a smile just wasn't happening. People in the grocery store would approach me to coo at him and he'd fix them with his baby blues and just, well, glare. (He still does this to strangers, actually :) Unless, of course, its a stranger telling him something he doesn't want to hear and he doesn't get the sense that I agree with said stranger. In those cases, he's been known to fix them with his glare and imperiously stick his fingers in his ears...) But he's getting into the groove of being a kid finally, getting goofy and lovin' it! Above, he tortures me with drippy ice cubes and thinks its heeeeelarious!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Fantabulous!! xox