Sunday, November 7, 2010

I've got about a week...

You'd be excited too, with a fab Lego haul.... ;)


We're heading back to Kansas soon... and I still want to get our summer trip stuff up ;)  But the Now always calls more than the Then.... ;)

As for the Now, the child has run himself ragged.  Perhaps he's been too pumped about the new toys.  Or maybe its been the Halloween and Bday plans of the past week.  I dunno, but the kid has been burning the candle at both ends, Big Time, this week.  And, of course, now he's sick ;)  The last two nights, as he seemed unable to settle, I mentioned that his body needed rest to stay strong... And after spending today in a state of sheer exhaustion, a fever is spiking tonight.  Poor kid.  But nobody says "I told you so" to a still-learning six year old ;)

But hopefully I can lay here and blog while he attempts to settle, for forever, again tonight ;)  Poor kid.  He just sat up, red, hollowed out eyes, flushed, fever-y cheeks and sighed, "I can't sleep."  Story of this week!  Poor kid!

No comments: