Sunday, July 6, 2008

A million laughs


Someone (A's mom) once told me they watch P's fake laugh video on occasion for a good chuckle. I love that. So I wanted to share one of my most recent gut ticklers...

P's Grandpapa is more than a man. As I've told him before, he's Mother Theresa as a man. Add to this compassion encyclopedic knowledge of strange things, MacGyver like abilities, carnival like fun and, according to his children, superhuman strength, and you have Grandpapa. ( E vividly remembers knowing his father was the strongest human alive, and he challenged his best friend/neighbor (who apparently had delusions of grandeur concerning His father) over this factoid on a regular basis.) So this picture of Bryan looking like a little mountain leprechaun just about made me spit my malt-o-meal. The visual irony of a man so much larger than life looking like he could dance in your hand gets me giggling every time... (just click on the pic if its too small to make you laugh)

1 comment:

GPS said...

Damn, I'm good looking! Just wish I'd shown a little more leg! It was a fantastic trip that made some good memories for all. P might not remember much of the trip decades from now but what a great refresher he has in this blog.