Friday, December 28, 2007

Comments and a Question

Just a shout out for all of the comments! Thank you. Phoenix loves hearing your stories and well wishes - I think it helps him understand the whole blog/faraway family thing a little more. (But the blog in general may be confusing his already egocentric view of the world. He sees pics of himself pretty regularly since Safari opens to his blog page on my computer - when we look up dinosaur names we see his face first! I knew for sure his view of life was skewed last Wednesday. We popped into the city and he saw an Enormous billboard sporting a picture of a cute baby. "That baby me, mama?" P innocently asking if a major ad in NYC featured his sweet face had me laughing so hard people turned to look at the crazy woman. P, of course, didn't understand why this was a funny question at all....) But back to the comments. One question from a blog newbie, should I post any responses through the blog or email people separately? Anyone, help with blog etiquette?

No comments: