Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flying Solo

E finally made it to LA to see our besties down there (yay!!!!). He shook his head at his sick and teething and miserable daughter as he headed out. While the timing worried him, the kids and I had a lovely Easter weekend. Z was pretty dramatic with her discomfort, but the sun was out (after a particularly rainy week) and we played in the park all afternoon Sunday. P packed a picnic, plus balls and blankets. He said we needed to have a proper park outing;) Peaches is finally old enough that I feel like I have two kids (they go separate directions, need me at the same time, get mad at each other - the whole nine yards;) No longer just one plus a screamy squishy. Its kinda cool;)

I hate posting photos from my phone - but at least I blog this way... In some random order below is:
P, posing for "Death by stroller," a pic he staged and wanted me to text to his father. He was miffed when he found out E wouldn't be worried;).
The kids playing in the park.
P donning a glass jar he found on the way home (listening to it gong as he struck it:).
P running through the woods playing hide and seek with Imaginary BB.
P burying Tiny Imaginary BB's lakeside island retreat in a dramatic rockslide. Yes, I think the man on the park bench behind us figured me to be totally insane as I copped BB's voice and screamed. oh well;)

No comments: