Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Project Runway...

Here we come ;)



Getting to talk to those I love is one of the (only) things I most miss (from pre-child days).  The child does not  like me on the phone.  The typical response to this dismay is inappropriate behavior (pity the cat) combined with loud noise (a real challenge for phone calls;)  So, generally, I just skip the phone... and figure real friends will still love me... in a few more years ;)

But today, I got a chance to talk to my folks and P actually busied himself... quietly!  I love having our crafting stuff organized where he can independently get to it (ahhh, that extra bit of space actually does make life easier ;) and he loves getting into it and making stuff.  Today, after weeks of (unsuccessfully) trying baby clothes and diapers on his oddly proportioned pink friend, he decided to just make the monster some clothes.  I was so tickled with the result.  Can you say  haberdasher ;))))