Monday, October 19, 2009

I love 4


I know, I've said it many a time, but I love, love, love four. And its very nearly over :( I thank my lucky stars every day that I get to experience four each and every day, cuz its flown by too fast!

So, it got cold here recently. (Have I mentioned that I don't love cold? Give me warm and humid any day all year, please, but make it in Brooklyn :) So the Little Man and I pulled down our winter clothes from our top shelf... to find that nothing fits him anymore! He really is almost five...

Leaving a neatly boxed stack of hats and mittens on the bed and a fully clothed child, I carried E's sweaters to his closet (yah, the one by the kitchen - gotta love New York living!) As I returned to the bedroom a mere minute or two later, the child had already managed to strip down, toss everything out of the nice, neat box, find his mittens and favorite hat, don them and start doing a dance on the bed while chanting something unrecognizable. I didn't catch it in the shot, but he was also sporting a faux fur boa. Yup. I freakin' love four. I honestly can't imagine five being nearly this amusing.

No comments: