Thursday, December 22, 2011

I spoke too soon....

Ha. I felt all capable for about two seconds before the Universe pulled the rug out and chuckled heartily. Life with two for most of this week was.... hhhhhard. Zia seems to have reacted to my egg eating after all and deteriorated over the course of a week. The rash stuck around, her nightime sleep went to hell, and after a few nights of sleeplessness, her naps went to shit too. "School" and crafting during all day screaming, not so much :(. Poor P, poor Z.

I've gone back to the bare minimums for food and am caught... Bad weeks knock me down - its extra hard with so little sleep for me to be on top of my game for P while simultaneously helping Z. And I hate sucking:). So I'm tempted to not add any foods for forever... and yet tempted to go for another biggie: wheat. I'm bummed about tomatoes and eggs, but wheat, well, that might make up for things;).

Everyone is better by tonight - the boys are both voting for me to get some balls and add something in tomorrow.. What? Tired of chicken?!

The kids (and P's Solstice gift - a handmade "life size" BB) enjoy a boat ride after breakfast...

1 comment:

K said...

This is definitely my favorite picture by far :) We miss you guys!

- Kendra & Ian