Thursday, December 8, 2011

BFFs...




Every day, P chooses some new dream of Zia's future that excites him. Crawling, running, rock climbing, signing, talking... My favorite from this week? "I'm excited for when Zia is big and you say to me, 'Phoenix, go call Artemisia to dinner!'". (He luuuuvs getting to tell E to stop working, it's dinnertime :)

So, when Zia decided this week that all of that lovely smiling time spent on her back was boring, P was Thrilled. (**Everything** is one step closer to ~playmate~ :)

So she flips herself over, raises her chest and shrieks with happiness. But the girl wants to move. And, obviously, at 11 weeks, she's not going anywhere :). She pushes with her little feet and tries to yank forward with her hands, to no avail. But P is there to cheer her on! And this morning, as she did her tricks during a diaper change, P instructed me to "help her Mama!! She's trying to get to me! Show her how to crawl!".

Not yet, dear son :). I'm loving me some newborn squishiness for a twitch longer;)

1 comment:

A said...

Oooo she's growing so much!!! & I'm really seeing a red shade off hair in these photos ;)