Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brooklyn: the last bits...

We are officially Oregonians now!  But I want to post a few last pics from Brooklyn, before it fades into the background....

While I packed, P and E played in the park one afternoon.  The kid was so pleased with his dandelion display he called me to come see...



We took one last trip to the Botanical Gardens with our dear friends.  It was shockingly busy, even for Brooklyn, but unbelievably beautiful.


P and his buddy playing in an artist's display.


And then, a few pics that the child asked me to take.  I don't have a clue what he was doing in this first one...



Here, he is busying himself with his tiny bowl of sand (lugged home by his little muscles from Coney Island) and his treasured crab claws.  He basically created a zen sand garden, replete with rake and rock :)

 He called me away from packing one afternoon, asking me to snap some pics of his scary faces.  He was practicing in the bathroom mirror, perched atop the tub :)




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Gargantuan hugs all around, please! xox