Saturday, April 9, 2011

P's INDIE Dino Movie

The kid, in his self-made studio under our countertop table.  He goes into his little curtained off "room" and draws and glues and creates.  All. By. Himself.  Its a whole new world around here...

Speaking of.  I laid down to rest a few months ago and P busied himself with our camera while E did the dishes.  This is exactly what I was talking about when I said the kid is really growing up. While he's always been able to focus on something for hours, he didn't like to focus independently until the last six months or so....

The four or five different videos I later found on the camera prove he was entrenched in his own world for a good half of an hour.  This is HUGE for P ;)  And the organization of his film is pretty fun too...  (Click the link, mom, I had trouble getting the video to load onto blogger :)



2 comments:

A said...

P looks like a detective up all night trying to solve a case in that photo ;)

LOVE the video... What program did you use to put all his clips together? And was he just using your camera? Love Danda's role in the movie! The Christmas music singing must come from the Schultz side, because Seth does the same thing - ALL YEAR LONG (which scares me, because it means our kids will probably do the same thing... this is me realizing that maybe I should accept year-round caroling...)

Jac said...

Yah - he was using our regular little camera and sat it on the floor ;) The software is just the imovie that came with my computer, kinda screwy but not too bad ;)

Unfortunately, the mindless Christmas caroling comes from me... but all of the noise-making/self-talk comes from the Schultz side for sure ;) P just got a double dose of ding-dong! Yours has a fightin' chance at normalcy.... ;)