Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Seriously Laughin' our Butts off

P, happily experimenting, long after he's kicked his herniated parents off of the fun wagon.


I just pulled up the pics for this post so I could pick my favorites.... and quickly had tears running down my cheeks.  E had to pop over to see why I was busting a gut... and then he fell apart too.  Nobody finds the Schultons as funny as the Schultons :)

So, Sunday.  Hot.  Long.  We all sat on the couch, half naked, entertaining each other with stories when the words "fun house mirrors" came up.  (Normal Sunday chit-chat and all.)  Then I remembered my sister-in-law's blog post about Mac's Photo Booth and BAM.  Our afternoon was filled (thank you, Alicia!!!).  Holy gawd we laughed so hard that day.  And the Little Man, he was infinitely inspired.  The double vision effect was his favorite and he played with it endlessly, eventually designing various scenes.  Anyway, we thought we were funny ;)  Seriously.  This next one of him has me in tears every time I scroll past it.




I'm crying here.  P was confused about the whole "happy tears" concept :)  So confused, in fact, he kicked me out of the game.  Mama + Tears = No Go for the Little Man.















And then he tried to get his butt into the picture, but almost fell onto the computer....




Am I the only person scared by this one????




Of course, BB had to be featured...




Another P design...


Oh happy day!

3 comments:

A said...

Omigosh! Isn't photobooth the BEST thing EVER!! Seth and I are rolling over your pics! Please do more!!!!

(I seriously laugh until I cry EVERY time I do photobooth!)

Ian said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Jodi said...

wowie-zowie! super funny!!