Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dread Pirate Phoenix


His long road to a gun toting, Republican, corporate lawyer has begun :) Just as I'm sure my parents scratch their heads in wonder at me, Phoenix's fake-fighting fascination makes me chuckle. He recently found the patch from my eye surgery and, per his recent fascination with all things costume, he merrily wore it while swinging his "sword" (our knife sharpener). Typically, in Baby Brother's direction. Occasionally he'd stab BB and quip the constant "that Hurt?"

He was cranking out some impressive ninja moves so I grabbed my camera - just a little too late. The below video lacks all of the high kicks and fancy moves he was previously sporting, but it does capture his snarl face :)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Oh, I just love seeing my little P's imagination grow by the day! Looks like you are seasoned travelers too--the best way to discover the world! We are holding out hope the summer will bring you out to WA! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Love you tons,
shan n fam