Friday, September 21, 2007

Phoenix gets a blog...



Phoenix has had a journal since his colic passed. A private little space on my computer. Now that he is so chatty it has progressed to a tiny journal I carry to keep the hilarious phrases safe. A blog intimidates me; too public, too easy to judge, too technical and I'll have to actually think about what I say! But I think its finally time. His adventures are now more nuanced than taking a step or using a spoon and I know some of his family would like to be a voyueristic part of that. And with many of his peers heading off to pre-school this fall, this is a good standing ground for our (now more obvious) unschooling beliefs. Sure we dont' rehearse the ABC's or quiz him on numbers, but just look at his Shine!

I'll be as regular as possible here, as relative as that is :)

2 comments:

Seth said...

ROCKIN!!! I can't wait for more. Keep them stories a rollin in!

Shanna said...

Ah, my baby! Love seeing him and reading about his adventures. I know I'll be joining you in those unconventional ways soon...will be nice to have you help our family navigate the alleyways of the big city!

love ante, shanna n cousin bam (23 weeks in the belly)