Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My two five year olds







Phoenix is a big fan of water squirting fun.  Feeling fabulous about tricking my father into using the non-working water shooter the other morning,  the kid somehow lost his upper hand and was drenched by a cackling grandaddy. 

My father, practically falling over from laughter.  The child, in flight mode.

 Backed into a corner with his dry dud, on the receiving end of a solid stream of wetness (the man showed no mercy:), as a last means of self-protection... the child chucked his whole honking water gun .  Hehe.  Fortunately, he missed Gramps' head :)  The diversion worked, but only momentarily.  Still in hot pursuit, my father chased the child around the yard...until Mama finally took pity on P (after cackling and, of course,  grabbing my camera) and handed the poor, wet kid the whole hose.   Tables turned, a stalemate was reached.  


1 comment:

A said...

Uncle Sethy and I are Laughing OUT LOUD!!! Love it!