Thursday, February 7, 2008

99 bottles...

So Ethan sang Puff the Magic Dragon to Phoenix a couple weeks ago. And the child is obsessed. We've made play-doh Puffs, felt Puffs, talked about Puff, you can usually find me answering to the name of Puff, and of course, we've sung Puff till we're blue in the face. Top to bottom, P loves that song. Its his first song to really love other than his baby lullaby (that he still calms to almost instantly - wish he would have done that as a small babe!!) And the first kid's song he's sung. The filmed version below is a little, well, filmed :) He's self-aware and goes much slower than usual and he even tries to throw in a voice quaver at the end like his papa's vibrato :) He's currently singing it to his trains as I type and I think I've heard much more than 99 stanzas of the thing today! I need a beer...

1 comment:

Seth said...

Whoa... Broadway next stop! Nice tunes P.