Thursday, May 22, 2008

Neeeeeammmm!


I was resting on the couch while I was sick. P was playing at my feet, involved in his own world, so I grabbed my book and started to read a bit. The little man stood up, fixed me a look and sat my book down. "Why you reading, mama?" Really, why read when your life is tuned into the Phoenix channel 24/7 for entertainment, was what he was really asking :) I told him I was learning about kids, so I could be a better mama. That I was learning how his brain works.

"Oh. Mama. I already know how my brain works. It goes NEEEEEAAAAAAMmm (replete with fast moving arm motion). There. Now you understand and no have to read the book anymore."

Needless to say, there was no more reading that day as it was obviously unnecessary.



P.S. I know, its been a while since we had any videos - and we're in short supply of new photos too since our camera broke, but a replacement is in the mail!

No comments: